At Advanced Cardiology, we provide a comprehensive and reliable holter monitor test Sydney service. We can perform simple procedures and have the latest technology and equipment to ensure that your results are accurate. You can be confident that our doctors will care for you from start to finish and give you the best possible care.
We aim to provide patients with the best care possible.
We aim to provide patients with the best care possible. To this end, we have a team of highly qualified staff and access to the latest technology. We also offer a modern facility with state-of-the-art facilities and equipment. In addition, we have a range of services that allow our doctors to provide comprehensive treatment for any cardiac issues you may be experiencing.
We promise to deliver a comprehensive cardiac service.
A team of experienced Cardiologists in Sydney and technicians provides cardiology services. We promise to deliver a comprehensive cardiac service, from advanced heart rhythm monitoring tests and diagnostics to precision medicine for heart failure and arrhythmias. Our range of cardiac testing includes the following:
- Holter monitor test Sydney – A state-of-the-art 24/7 heart rhythm monitoring test that can identify abnormalities in your heart’s electrical activity or rhythm
- Cardiac surgery – We have the largest network of cardiothoracic surgeons in Australia who provide surgical management for various conditions like coronary artery disease, valvular heart disease or abnormalities of the mitral valve (MV) etc…
- Cardiac catheterization – An angiogram procedure used to visualize your arteries inside the body using X-ray images so that doctors can detect blockages caused by plaque deposits in blood vessels or ruptured atherosclerotic plaques
We perform both non-invasive and invasive testing.
We perform both non-invasive and invasive testing. In addition to the range of tests we offer, we also provide a full range of cardiac testing at our Sydney clinic. We offer a wide range of cardiac tests for patients suffering from symptoms such as dizziness or fainting spells, chest pains or palpitations, shortness of breath and fatigue. Our doctors can diagnose the underlying cause of these symptoms with a straightforward test to assess the functionality of your heart’s electrical system by measuring the activity produced by its cells during the naturally occurring electrical impulses that generate each heartbeat. There are multiple benefits involved in having this diagnostic test performed on yourself or someone close to you, including identifying any potential health issues before they become severe enough for treatment options such as medication or surgery, which may not be necessary if caught early enough.
Advanced Cardiology was established over ten years.
We have been in business for over ten years and are a registered medical practice. We are also a registered Medicare provider and private health fund provider. We have been accredited by the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS) since 2009 and comply with all their standards relevant to our work, including:
- The National Quality Framework – Quality Improvement Framework for General Practices (GP)
- Guideline for the Clinical Management of Acute Coronary Syndromes – Second Edition 2003 from the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC)
- Safe Work Australia – OHS management system requirements
We perform a range of scanning procedures.
Holter monitor tests are often used to diagnose arrhythmias and cardiac conditions that can lead to heart failure. They’re also used to check the severity of symptoms in patients with previous heart attacks or angina. Holter monitors to record your heart’s electrical activity for 24 hours or more while you go about your normal daily activities. You’ll wear a small recorder strapped to your chest during this period, which records information about your heartbeat every few seconds and stores it on an internal memory card. The doctor then reviews these recordings with you to determine if any unusual patterns have occurred during the test period. If they appear, he may recommend further testing, such as an echocardiogram or electrophysiology studies (EPS).
Advanced Cardiology offers heart pacemakers, implantable defibrillators and loop recorders.
Advanced Cardiology is one of the few companies in Sydney that offers heart pacemakers, implantable defibrillators and loop recorders. Cardiac monitoring devices are designed to help correct heart rhythm abnormalities and can also be used as diagnostic tools. A cardiac monitor is a small device usually implanted under your skin. It uses electrodes to detect electrical activity within your heart, which allows it to transmit information about your heartbeat to a receiver worn on a belt or carried in your pocket. The receiver stores this information and alerts doctors when there are problems with how your heart is beating.
There are several types of cardiac monitors available:
- Pacemaker — A pacemaker sends electrical impulses from batteries through wires that run underneath the skin into the heart muscle itself, helping regulate its rate and rhythm;
- Defibrillator — An automatic external defibrillator (AED) delivers an electric shock when it detects abnormal rhythms or pauses in someone’s heartbeat;
- Loop recorder — The loop recorder records for up to 24 hours at a time so doctors can study what happens during arrhythmia episodes;
Your heart is essential!
The cardiovascular system, or heart and blood vessels, is the most important organ in the body. This system pumps blood throughout your body and transports oxygen, nutrients and waste products to cells. It also removes carbon dioxide from cells so they can function correctly. The heart is a muscle that works like a pump to move blood through the arteries (which carry oxygen-rich blood) and veins (which carry oxygen-poor or waste-containing blood). The valves of these vessels control the flow of blood through them. The coronary arteries supply oxygenated blood to all parts of your heart muscle except its centre (the left ventricle).
We hope that you understand our services better and can use this knowledge to decide on your health. If you consider having an ECG test done in Sydney, we would like to offer you a free consultation. Our heart specialist Sydney provide their services at very affordable rates.